- 2 lb. 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- ½ medium White Onion (chopped)
- ½ medium Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ½ medium orange bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can Pinto Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 oz. can Corn (drained and rinsed)
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Peppers
- Himalayan Salt and Ground Black Pepper (optional; to taste)
- Plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Green Onions (optional)
- Cook turkey in IP with water on Poultry setting for 5 minutes. Release pressure carefully.
- Add onion, bell peppers, garlic, beans, tomatoes, corn and seasonings. Stir and close IP back up and cook for 5 more minutes on Bean/Chili Setting.
- Release pressure manually or wait for it to release.
Add a dollop of plain greek yogurt and top with green onions before serving.
I served the kids’ meal over brown rice and they added cheese.
We had plenty of leftovers for another meal, so I am freezing to keep.