What do you want when you are stressed? I WANT CHOCOLATE!
What do you get when you mix chocolate, almond butter and pumpkin?
An amazing awesome healthy sweet treat!!!
For the chocolate:
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips ( I like to use 67% or higher)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For the filling:
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate ingredients in a small pot and melt on low once melted add a spoonful of chocolate to the bottom of a chocolate cup mold. (I used silicone baking cups and sprayed them with a little coconut oil)
- Place mold in the freezer for a couple minutes to harden. (About 15)
- Add one scoop of the filling mixture on top of the frozen chocolate layer.
- Once each cup has the filling added, add more melted chocolate on top.
- Freeze cups until hard and remove gently from the mold.
Best part is this sweet treat contains no added sugar!